Honey Soy Glazed Salmon
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
For the sauce
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 teaspoon ginger powder
• ¼ teaspoon red pepper
• 1 spoon olive oil
• ¼ cup less sodium soy sauce
• ¼ cup honey
Optional “cheerstofriday additional”
• chili flakes
• parmesan powder
• black pepper
1. Preheat the oven 200C.
2. Place the salmon in sealable bag or a bowl.
3. In a small bowl mix the sauce ingredients.
4. Pour the sauce on the salmon.
5. Let the salmon marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, more or less as you wish.
6. On a medium pan place the foil, add the salmon, olive oil and but the pan in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
7. if you would like to have nice red color in the top open the foil from the top before it’s done 3 minute.
Now its ready, you can serve it with potato, broccoli or have it with your green salad! it’s easy, healthy and quick meal. Bon appetit!